Friday, June 01, 2007

Trivandrum....


I have lived in Trivandrum around 8 years now....4 years during my school years and 4 years of my engineering life...And even though i am not much of a great trivandrum fan this place has grown on me...yup trivandrum has got its faults but which place haven't?? ....The time i spend here especially the 4 years of my engineering life will always hold a special place in my heart..I remember the numerous times we guys from outside tvm always used to heckle the hard core tvmites (read luttu in class,aswin in lords) about what a sodding dump this place is..the people sucks ,the place sucks ..and yaa we used to to win the arguments coz we outnumbered them..But heck i dnt know if its coz of nostalgia but i am actually gonna miss this place..i will miss ZAMZAM ,i will miss CET,i will miss LORDS my home away from home for the past 3 years now....

So as another innings in trivandrum winds up to an end i cant make my mind Do i really love this place or is the nostalgia speaking?? well love it or hate it this was home for the past 4years and thats all there is to it....

3 comments:

Empty Noises said...

the place suxx..but still i love this place ..lol

Angelus said...

i guess its ok.. but this place has no history..yu dont feel like you are in someplace special.. but still its not bad as they say and the so called tvm behaviour, i hav yet to witness that

Abhilash said...

tvm roxxx....